LBR Divergence Dots

MBF

MBF

2019 Donor
Hi all. I've been in a workshop for 3 weeks with two more to go.
I don't really want to get Tradestation, but some of the indis that are in there I would like for TOS.
One is a 3/10 Divergence dots. The dots are placed above the 3/10 indi where divergences are found, either way.

The second is the 3/10/ROC2. They are called PF3 dots, also placed on the indicator. The dots easily tell you that ; the ROC2 is pointing down, the 3/10 Slow line is pointing down and the 3/10 fast line is pointing down for bull plays and vice versa for Bear plays, all are pointing up.

Can anyone please help me out with this? 🙏

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
When posting request like this, I recommend adding a reference link and/or screenshot of what you're looking for.

Reactions: MBF
MBF

MBF

2019 Donor
@BenTen Hi Ben, Here is the PF3 Example. The dots appear both on the lower indi and the candles above. It means if there are dots then; the slow line of the 3/10, the fast of the 3/10 and the ROC2 are all pointing down or up during whatever TF its on. The indicator is a 3/10 on top of a ROC2 or vice versa. The 3/10 histogram is unchecked so it is not seen.

MBF

MBF

2019 Donor
@Ben and here is the MACD divergence dots. They just show you when there is a divergence in the 3/10 for whatever TF.
Thank you for pointing out I should sample this.