Keltner Channel Lower Indicator

AgentDoubleOhh

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for a lower indicator for Keltner Channels that would look like the WoodiesCCI indicator.

It would look something like this:

2tX5Ssx.jpg

So imagine the center line is the 21EMA and you would have the 1, 2, and 3 standard deviation as dash lines. The bars would represent the price action for that day.
So personally I think I would just have the day bars green and have the dash lines grey but if the day bar crossed the standard deviations those dashes for that day would turn red.

Is this possible or does some one have something similar or better?

Thank you in advance!

AgentDoubleOhh

Be patient... Rather than waiting for others to answer your question, why don't you use the search feature to find out How to insert image in a post thread? instead...??? Yeah, it's an actually the second topic right in the Questions forum... You're welcome...
Thanks buddy you're awesome 👌 but this has nothing to do with my "only" question! Instead of focusing on secondary things you should try and focus on the main question. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

rad14733

VIP
Thanks buddy you're awesome 👌 but this has nothing to do with my "only" question! Instead of focusing on secondary things you should try and focus on the main question. Thanks in advance!
You were impatient because nobody was answering why you couldn't post an image... Now you know how...

As for the question in your first post, regarding the 21EMA, would that be the chart price 21EMA or the WoodiesCCI 21EMA...???

AgentDoubleOhh

Brah!! 🤨 I think you are confusing me with floydddd he reposted my image not me. The link to my image that I posted in post #1 worked just fine as you can see... I hope 👀 Sooooooo I was not impatient cause I never ask ANYONE how to post an image. Now you know. You are beating a dead house my friend. Time to move on man, time to move on. Thanks!

As for your question, it would be price 21EMA 🎯

rad14733

VIP
Now you are beating the dead horse... 💡 I'm off to dinner... If I have time later I'll see what can be done with those lines now that we're all on the same page... Hopefully it will help you with coding in Thinkscript for yourself...