Identifying Studies

T

thinky

What studies Steve Miller uses to create the projection lines and S&R areas in charts?

markos

markos

VIP
What studies Steve Miller uses to create the projection lines and S&R areas in charts?
Hi @thinky his website is askslim.com. He also posts YouTube and twitter videos. Start there first. Look through his list of resources.

T

thinky

@markos Only two I've seen in the resources section are Slim Ribbon and Market Condition, the MC indicator is not one of them (saw it in a 2013 video).

markos

markos

VIP
@markos Only two I've seen in the resources section are Slim Ribbon and Market Condition, the MC indicator is not one of them (saw it in a 2013 video).
@thinky please post a few charts, maybe if we see it, we'll have a better idea.

T

thinky

@markos

markos

markos

VIP
@thinky Everything on that Chart he teaches in a class. He's been doing charts like that for a long time. https://askslim.com/cycle-analysis-workshop/
A lot is based on Hurst Cycles. TheoTrade may have the class for a special price because Steve "Slim" Miller is (was?) a member of their training team.

T

thinky

@markos In the chart above it looks like you could use the ToS cycle brackets tool to draw the arcs (fixed length base), but in the chart below the arcs vary (hurst cycles):

markos

markos

VIP
Sorry @thinky I can't tell you more than I have, I am not familiar with how they work, unfortunately. Maybe someone else here does... you never know.