How To Contact ToS Support For ThinkOrSwim

ToS Contact Information
Having A Problem With Your App? Want To Put In A Support Request?
oPjFIfR.png

markos

VIP
ThinkorSwim customer support phone number: 800-672-2098. This is the Options Advanced Support Team for TOS. I guess they are top secret because people call the other numbers and then complain about the lack of help.

These folks will hook up with your computer and work with you to diagnose issues. Just write down the exact problem ahead of time.
For thinkscript questions, many are well versed. If they don't have the answer, they will ask an associate and get it for you.

They helped me get legged out of a an illiquid option monster more than once.

When I asked about a real tough problem, I laughed, they sent me the the URL for StanL's 200 page guide. That guide can be found on a tab in the "Stickied 'Universe of Thinkscript' " on the start page of The Tutorials section. THANKS, @BenTen for keeping it on top!

I find it kind of funny that in the think script lounge the general number handed out is the regular customer service number. Because I do most of my trading on android, I have had to use their assistance to close multi-legged beasts. At this phone number, they can also tunnel into your Android/iOS to take a look at things when something is amiss.

Last edited:
Are these forums read by ToS thinkscript support team flks? If not, is there an alternative forum in which they participate?

For eg, Tradestation has a community forum which is manned by TS flks who help with easy language and platform questions. Looking for something similar (in case it does exist).

ToS support suggests using this website for thinkscript issues.

thinkscript (not ToS) support is not reachable over phone. Just email. A while ago, I had to go back-n-forth many times over several days to get them to understand the issue and get a response (which was can't do it in the platform).

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum is not affiliated with TDA.
No, there is not an alternative forum in which ToS Support participates.

You didn't provide enough information as to what the problem is.
System issues, problems with your orders, should go ToS support.
They are reachable by a variety of means: phone, email, live chat
https://usethinkscript.com/threads/how-to-contact-tos-support-for-thinkorswim.11520/#post-99982

Scripting issues, then yes, ToS Support is correct, this forum is the largest ThinkScripting site on the web, it is a great place to start.
You can search through the threads:
https://usethinkscript.com/threads/search-the-forum.12626/

Or you can post your question by clicking on the orange "post thread" button in the Questions Forum:
https://usethinkscript.com/forums/questions.6/

Last edited:

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.