How to Contact ThinkorSwim? Here's Their Support Phone Number

markos

markos

VIP
Warehouse
ThinkorSwim customer support phone number: 800-672-2098. This is the Options Advanced Support Team for TOS. I guess they are top secret because people call the other numbers and then complain about the lack of help.

These folks will hook up with your computer and work with you to diagnose issues. As far as using them for thinkscript questions, some are well versed others not as much. At least they are in Nebraska and have that helpful spirit. Just no stupid questions. They helped me get legged out of a an illiquid option monster.

When I asked about a real tough problem, I laughed, they sent me the the URL for StanL's 200 page guide. That guide can be found on a tab in the "Stickied 'Universe of Thinkscript' " on the start page of useThinkScript. THANKS, @BenTen for keeping it on top!

Last edited by a moderator:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
Haha. I did not know about this. Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
markos

markos

VIP
Warehouse
I find it kind of funny that in the think script lounge the general number handed out is the regular customer service number. Because I do most of my trading on android, I have had to use their assistance to close multi-legged beasts.

Last edited: