High and Low Reversals Indicator + Day Trading Strategy

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@adarty73 I can’t say for sure because this indicator also repaint like the trend reversal indicator.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@yamiyugi Easiest way to find out is by importing the indicator to your ThinkorSwim.

B

Buckbull

Hi new member here , this is a great forum ! But im a little confused if you look at roku on friday 10/11/19 on the 5 min chart the high and low of the day are wrong. The high of the day is the first candle and the low of the day is the 3rd candle. Any thoughts ? Or am i totally not understanding this indicator ? If im reading it right the blue line should show the high candle of the day and the green should show the low candle of the day.

D

DAGATM

can we use this code on tradeing view and if we can how I tried ...im having trouble

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@Buckbull See the logic here. Hope it helps.

@DAGATM This script is for ThinkorSwim.

B

Buckbull

Is there an idicator or a strategy floating around that plots days high and low on smaller time frame charts?

D

DAGATM

thanks for the reply but the reason iwas asking is because I want to use this for bitcoin chart ..and the only chart I can find bitcoin for free is tradeing view and I think this code would be great for that...if u can help will be apreciated

T

Trotter2019

Hi BenTen

I like your post under strategies High Low Reversals is it suppose to play a sound it shows the arrows cool but no sound
also I checked the script it says sounds I think are enabled but I get nothing thanks pretty cool

Trotter

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@Trotter2019 You must be looking at the chart (or have it run in the background) to receive sound alerts.

A

AlexSpatariu

Has anyone here had the issue where this study doesn't show the arrow to sell / buy and doesn't send notifications? I was having the issue where it didn't show the arrows earlier and now it doesn't send notifications? Any help or tips would be appreciated :)

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@AlexSpatariu If you have pre-market data on it will show both buy and sell signals. If pre-market is turned off it will only show sell signals.