/ES Trading Strategy on ThinkorSwim

I

IThinkImLost11

VIP
I have read it all and looked through all 39 pages. All I’m looking for is some additional help because new to trading and some of the lingo I couldn’t find. So I asked for current charts he’s using due to the fact it was said trying to keep it simple and wanted to see what changed from original charts. Was looking for what the FE is along with the CCI. So trying to put together a small note card with Information and triggers to help my trading and make me and other who may be confused on the lingo and charts all over this thread. So if your willing to help great. If not then bite me for trying to get some help and clarification. Also thread is over two years old so yeah asking for some updates and clairty

rad14733

rad14733

VIP
@IThinkImLost11 Being a new member, and new to trading, doesn't give you the right to be rude here in the forums... There was no need for you to use a such derogatory term as "bite me"... We're all adults here, or should be, so show some respect to the membership at large... You won't receive much help with an immature attitude like that... Now, had you stated that you had read the entire topic at least once, if not multiple times, then perhaps the response you received would have been different... We're here to help those who are willing to help themselves but, unfortunately, some folks just want instant help without doing any leg work for themselves... Going forward, try being a bit more civil because nobody here owes you anything...

I've traded on and off for over 30 years, and have read dozens of books on the subject, not to mention having written stock market analysis software, and I still read entire topics here multiple times just to see if I've missed anything... You, as a new trader, need to chill out a bit, do ample research, and take all free advice given... Nuff Said...

I

IThinkImLost11

VIP
Didnt say anybody owes me anything or the fact that being called out for free advice or looking for handouts. Looking for clarification on a few studies and yes reading this does help however clarification helps as well. Been doing tons of leg work and working on this for 6 months. Not looking for handouts. My response is to individual telling me I’m looking for handouts and want someone to do the work for me. I take the criticism fine when done correctly.

I

IThinkImLost11

VIP
So if possible moving past this. If possible with the FE below the zero line and if it’s below that’s confirmation? If FE is high when the alerts trigger in main chart. Then it could be false signal ? And if both Tick charts correlate together then strong chance of true reading? That is what I’m kind of gathering

rad14733

rad14733

VIP
So if possible moving past this. If possible with the FE below the zero line and if it’s below that’s confirmation? If FE is high when the alerts trigger in main chart. Then it could be false signal ? And if both Tick charts correlate together then strong chance of true reading? That is what I’m kind of gathering
Doesn't Post #6 answer your question...??? FE = Fractal Energy... Hope this helps...

@skynetgen Correct the buy/sell signals are from the oscillator. Using 1000/1600 as support/resistance and the wave trend and FE as confirmation that a big move is coming or the current trend/cycle is out of gas. I use the 512 primarily just for picking my entry and exit.

I

IThinkImLost11

VIP
It does and it doesn’t. When the wave is lower that’s confirmation and stops false signals those would be the higher FE waves ? Trying to understand the Fe wave itself. That charts posted below are confusing. But seems to be entry for Kong’s as Fe is near bottom. And since this study was 2yrs ago I believe wanted to ensure the methodology is the same or has it changed

rad14733

rad14733

VIP
It does and it doesn’t. When the wave is lower that’s confirmation and stops false signals those would be the higher FE waves ? Trying to understand the Fe wave itself
Google and research "fractal energy waves" for more information on that... All of the answers aren't here in the forums and may require independent research... One persons opinion may not give the best overview so check multiple sources...