Elastic Stochastic for ThinkorSwim -Upper and Lower indicator

S

Sneaky_Swings

VIP
This is a phenomenal stochastic. I was wondering if anyone had been messing around with lengths and found something nice for the 30min/1hr/2hr charts?

K

kshires4

Great job on this indicator - Just a FYI - in the description of the it mentions that the indicator does not repaint. The yellow wedges will repaint

K

kshires4

Yes and No - I do wait for the close of the candle. Just wanted to put that out there so anyone new to trading does not just jump in on a yellow wedge signal. I have seen some other indicators that talk about using them for scalping. In my opinion all indicators re paint. You must wait for confirmation with close of candle

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@kshires4 Got it. Glad you put it out there. But the general rule of thumb has always been to wait for the candle to close for confirmation.

F

FOTM_8888

VIP
great indicator.. thank you some much for sharing with us.. a quick question, can someone here in the group can add buy and sell order strategy for backtesting? the buy and sell order only on the buy and sell arrow..thank you an advance..