Does anyone have Options script strategy or Indicators?

A

arihantbaid

VIP
Hi Every,

I am looking for options script to get Strategy or indicators in charts for call and put signals. Please check the below link screenshots.

YungTraderFromMontana

YungTraderFromMontana

It's not possible to consistently get signals that perfect. If it was anyone could be a 50+ millionaire in a day with a limited amount of starting capitol.

D

dinodotcom

2019 Donor
Someone has obviously coded this for TOS, so @arihantbaid can you share any further information on the study? Where did you find it? anything more than a screenshot?

YungTraderFromMontana

YungTraderFromMontana

Someone has obviously coded this for TOS, so @arihantbaid can you share any further information on the study? Where did you find it? anything more than a screenshot?
It's not a study he just labeled the chart at ideal entry/exit points as a model for the indicator he wants. I'm trying to tell him its not possible.

A

arihantbaid

VIP
It's not a study he just labeled the chart at ideal entry/exit points as a model for the indicator he wants. I'm trying to tell him its not possible.

Yes, I agree. Just looking at image again it just a label and there no study defined.

But there might some logic behind when to put those call or put label. If you dont mind and having some time, please can you try that.

A

arihantbaid

VIP
labeled the chart at ideal entry/exit points as a model for the indicator

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@arihantbaid Those are simply just bubbles that says Call or Put. Anyone can implement that. It is a bit misleading if no additional context was provided.