Show stock price inside AddChartBubble

I am trying to display the lowest price on a candle as a bubble. I currently have it displayed above the candle as just the price, but the bubble would be ideal.

Here's the code for the price portion:

Code:
plot value3 =  if swing_lo and Lo < Hi and Lo > Lo[1] then pricelow else Double.NaN;
value3.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.VALUES_above);
value3.SetDefaultColor(Color.WHITE);

Can someone please take a look at the code for the bubble below and let me know how to do it? I've been trying for a while and am stuck.

Code:
AddChartBubble(swing_lo and Lo < Hi  and Lo > Lo[1], low, "HIGHER Low", Color.WHITE, yes);

Thank You!

Solution
Ok... So, it sounds like what you want is:

Code:
AddChartBubble(swing_lo and Lo < Hi and Lo > Lo[1], low, low, Color.WHITE, yes);

This code displays the actual price of low in place of the HIGHER Low text...
Code:
AddChartBubble(swing_lo and Lo < Hi and Lo > Lo[1], low, "HIGHER Low", Color.WHITE, no);
The last parameter determines whether the label is displayed Above (yes) or Below (no)...

Thanks, but your code moves the bubble to the bottom of the candle....which is different than what I'm looking for - which is to display the price of the low of the candle in the bubble, instead of "HIGHER Low" :)

Thanks, but your code moves the bubble to the bottom of the candle....which is different than what I'm looking for - which is to display the price of the low of the candle in the bubble, instead of "HIGHER Low" :)
Ahhh... Missed that part... We'd need to see the entire script to garner all of the logic rather than just the few lines you posted above...

Sure, that makes sense.

This is the line of code I want to add for the bubble to show the low price of the candle, instead of "HIGHER Low":
AddChartBubble(swing_lo and Lo < Hi and Lo > Lo[1], low, "HIGHER Low", Color.WHITE, yes);

adding others in case they can help:
@BenTen @horserider @markos

Here's the full code:

Code:
declare upper;
input showlabel=yes;
input showHiLoLines = yes; #plots res and support lines
input showbubble = yes; #plots hi/lo
input showZigZaglines = yes; #plots zigzaglines
input pricelow = low;

Def swinghigh = if high > high[1] and high > high[2] and high > high[-1] and high > high[-2] then 1 else 0;
Plot swing_hi = if swinghigh then high else double.nan;
swing_hi.setstyle(curve.points);
swing_hi.SetLineWeight(2);
swing_hi.SetDefaultColor(Color.red);
Def swinglow = if low < low[1] and low < low[2] and low < low[-1] and low < low[-2] then 1 else 0;
plot swing_lo = if swinglow then low else double.nan;
swing_lo.setstyle(curve.points);
swing_lo.SetLineWeight(2);
swing_lo.SetDefaultColor(Color.lime);

#plot swing high and swing low lines
def Hi = if !isNaN(swing_hi) then high else Hi[1];
def Lo = if !isNaN(swing_lo) then low else Lo[1];
plot R1 = if showHiLoLines then Hi else double.NaN;
plot S1 = if showHiLoLines then Lo else double.NaN;
R1.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.DASHES);
S1.setPaintingStrategy(paintingStrategy.DASHES);
R1.setDefaultColor(color.red);
s1.setDefaultColor(color.lime);

### plots zigzaglines
plot zigzag = if showZigZaglines and swinghigh then high else if showZigZaglines and swinglow then low else double.NaN;
zigzag.enableApproximation();
zigzag.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.line);
zigzag.setLineWeight(1);
zigzag.setDefaultColor(color.white);
addChartBubble(showbubble,swing_hi,if hi > lo and  hi > hi[1]  then "HH" else  "LH",color.white,yes);
addChartBubble(showbubble,swing_lo,if lo <hi  and lo < lo[1] then "LL" else "HL",color.white,yes);

plot value1 =  if swing_lo and Lo < Hi and Lo > Lo[1] then pricelow else Double.NaN;
value1.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.VALUES_below);
value1.SetDefaultColor(Color.WHITE);

Ok... So, it sounds like what you want is:

Code:
AddChartBubble(swing_lo and Lo < Hi and Lo > Lo[1], low, low, Color.WHITE, yes);

This code displays the actual price of low in place of the HIGHER Low text...

Solution
Hello @rad14733

I am trying to code so that it auto draws a long horizontal line on the relevant candles for this script, but it draws only a small dash below the candle. Can you please review this code and let me know to get it to work properly?

Thank you again!!

plot line = if swing_lo and Lo < Hi and Lo > Lo[1] then low else Double.NaN;
line.SetDefaultColor(Color.white);
line.SetLineWeight(5);
line.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.Horizontal);

Hello @rad14733

I am trying to code so that it auto draws a long horizontal line on the relevant candles for this script, but it draws only a small dash below the candle. Can you please review this code and let me know to get it to work properly?

Thank you again!!

plot line = if swing_lo and Lo < Hi and Lo > Lo[1] then low else Double.NaN;
line.SetDefaultColor(Color.white);
line.SetLineWeight(5);
line.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.Horizontal);
There is no know way to extend a line X number of bars forward via parameters... The only way I am aware of is the way it extends in the code listing you posted above... I was just searching for a way last night and even Pete Hahn isn't aware of a means of doing so... I can check around a bit more but, unfortunately, ThinkScript does have limitations that other platforms do not have...

@KevinSammy

Ruby:
def low_level = if swinglow and Lo < high and Lo > Lo[1] then low else low_level[1];
plot line = low_level;
line.SetDefaultColor(Color.WHITE);
line.SetLineWeight(5);
line.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HORIZONTAL);

@KevinSammy

Ruby:
def low_level = if swinglow and Lo < high and Lo > Lo[1] then low else low_level[1];
plot line = low_level;
line.SetDefaultColor(Color.WHITE);
line.SetLineWeight(5);
line.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HORIZONTAL);
Was going to come back and suggest using a recursive variable last night but got busy working on an indicator and forgot... You beat me to it OBW... (y)

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.