Defining chart time frame for automatic orders using linear regression ch50

STAZ012

I am trying to put study based orders where I want to use linear reg Ch50 upper / lower lines for my order signals .

I want to use a 15 minute chart on 10 day time frame . Current default goes to only 5 day window on 15 minute chart and no option in the system to change that . Obviously time frame is important as linear Reg lines change based on time window selected .

Is there anyway I can do it using think script

Thank you

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Here is where you can adjust your timeframe:

q8OKOPQ.png

STAZ012

thanks for the reply but i am not looking to change time interval on charts. I know that. I want to manipulate Time interval not only Aggregation period in thinkscript code so i can program and execute orders based on studies which use specfic time intervals ( for example 10 days) on 15 minute aggregation period. Currently all studies defaults to 5 day time interval if i use 15 minute aggregation period. Hope it clarifies .

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Currently all studies defaults to 5 day time interval if i use 15 minute aggregation period.

What does that mean? Are you saying that we can't increase the time interval if the Aggregation period is set to 15 min?

It would be helpful if you can also provide the script that you're working on.

STAZ012

So you know i am talking about creating a buy or sell order . So i want to buy a stock if it goes below the lower line of linear regression ch50 where aggregation period is 15 minutes and time interval is 10 days. time interval here is very important as linear regression lines completely change when a time interval change . so the tos platform only as a default use 5 day interval for 15 min aggregation period.

and there is no way i have found which can change that thats why i am asking here

rad14733

VIP
You cannot attempt to use custom aggregation periods, we have to select from those offered in a given scenario... We are bound by the limitations set upon us by the platform itself...