Daily moving average in intraday chart

artliz819

VIP
Is there a way to write a thinkscript on a daily moving average such as 20 EMA ,50 SMA, 200 SMA and apply these daily MA levels into the intraday chart 1 min 2 min etc.? The Daily 20 EMA , when seen in an intraday chart can be a strong level of support or resistance.

rad14733

VIP
There should be an example here somewhere that has an adjustable AggregationPeriod and you would just load that Study as many times as needed and set the proper AggregationPeriod for each copy... Then, for example, you could have a 10m, 20m, 30m, 1H Moving Averages on a 5m chart...

As I stated, there should be something here... It's your job to do the research rather than expect us to do it for you and just hand you the results... You'll learn more by doing your own work than expecting to be spoon fed... Put in the time and effort like the rest of us have and do...

rad14733

VIP
Merely pointing out what should be obvious to you and anyone else who may read this topic... I don't coddle, whether new or otherwise... I'm glad you got things sorted yourself... (y)