Customize the Level 2 in ToS?

J

jhatch

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to access the settings for level 2 to change things such as color etc? I was also wondering if its possible to add a script on level 2 that for example highlights of emphasizes in some way large orders on either side of the tape.

Thank you

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
I don’t think any of that is possible.

M

machie38

Is there anyways to change the color bands on the Level II to different colors depending on the price? That blue is killing me.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@machie38 As far as I know, you can hide or show the Level II, and that's pretty much it. No other customizations are allowed.

traderintheroom

traderintheroom

On the time and sales - you can filter out by order size IE - add in a second window to your workspace for just the larger orders.

rad14733

rad14733

VIP
Here is something to remember with regards to Thinkorswim... We can manipulate "Data" but we cannot manipulate the "Program" other than what settings are available under Settings > Application Settings... Members can keep asking about changes but that pretty much encapsulates the possibilities in a nutshell... "Data" would include what is displayed in Watchlists and on Charts, not the program code that controls the data... 💡

J

jeditron

I'm wondering if you have a script to change the color of the LEVEL 2 table on ThinkorSwim, similar to what the professionals use, to make it easier to visually see the supply and demand for each price. The current dark blue light blue gradient doesn't serve its purpose for these aging eyes. I can't seem to find the solution anywhere on the net. Hopefully, you can solve this puzzle. Thanks