Covid-19 charts on Trading View

H

HighBredCloud

VIP
I am just curious...Are the hospitals in the rest of USA overwhelmed with Corona patients like the news is reporting? Does anyone personally know anyone infected? I am all about conspiracy theories...and this smells funny. Anyone see Event 201 on YouTube? So whose getting vaccinated against COVID-19 once its available?

D

dinodotcom

2019 Donor
I do not know of anyone that has been infected. Nor does anyone I know have any personal experience with infection. Hospitals are normal here in DFW area, no pandemic here in one of the largest metro areas in the US. We are also host to DFW airport, which is a very active international airport. You would figure we would be ones to get it first with all of the international travel. Nope! This thing is a complete takedown of the economy.

T

tradebyday

I have a long time family friend that just tested positive, and her coworker just died from it (age 31) due to complications with a sinus infection on top of it. The issue is very much real but is it a far cry from previous health crisis. This is very much like a new flu strain in which the transference is so potent that is what is scary. It is not largely deadly to many but since many don't show symptoms or are so mildly affected, coupled with the potential not to test positive up to 14 days after contracting it, makes it easy to fear monger. But it is almost needed as we have people in some states blatantly disregarding simple hygiene, and it puts many elderly and seriously ill people at high risk thanks to their lack of common sense. If there was an annual vaccine for this, just like the flu shot, we probably would not be having this conversation (yet 1,000's would still die from it just like e flu every year). Hospitals here in California are so crazy that many employees can not even leave the hospital after their shift ends (and some of these people live 5 min away from the hospital near me and still can't leave until their 4 day stint per week is over). Now most of these people invading the hospitals probably don't have covid-19 or will only be mildly affected by it that really they should just stay home. But if people continue to insist going out and having regular contact with people outside their household, this is sadly the situation we put ourselves in. Save the conspiracy theories for how or why the virus started, but the existence of it is very much real, that is no conspiracy. Some places are low impact areas, and some are highly impacted by this event. Does it suck? Hell yes, I am going stir crazy at home haha... Will we be alright after this passes? Of course. As humans we adapt and grow stronger every day... Should we be preparing for this to get worse? You betchya! This is not over until there is a vaccine (10-18 months window seems to be the general consensus) that kills the panic. This thing will mutate into something different and come back (stronger or weaker, who knows?) and the fear will incite again. We just have to treat it as the real deal, properly prepare for the worse, and not be disappointed when it doesn't meet expectations

D

dinodotcom

2019 Donor
I have a long time family friend that just tested positive, and her coworker just died from it (age 31) due to complications with a sinus infection on top of it. The issue is very much real but is it a far cry from previous health crisis. This is very much like a new flu strain in which the transference is so potent that is what is scary. It is not largely deadly to many but since many don't show symptoms or are so mildly affected, coupled with the potential not to test positive up to 14 days after contracting it, makes it easy to fear monger. But it is almost needed as we have people in some states blatantly disregarding simple hygiene, and it puts many elderly and seriously ill people at high risk thanks to their lack of common sense. If there was an annual vaccine for this, just like the flu shot, we probably would not be having this conversation (yet 1,000's would still die from it just like e flu every year). Hospitals here in California are so crazy that many employees can not even leave the hospital after their shift ends (and some of these people live 5 min away from the hospital near me and still can't leave until their 4 day stint per week is over). Now most of these people invading the hospitals probably don't have covid-19 or will only be mildly affected by it that really they should just stay home. But if people continue to insist going out and having regular contact with people outside their household, this is sadly the situation we put ourselves in. Save the conspiracy theories for how or why the virus started, but the existence of it is very much real, that is no conspiracy. Some places are low impact areas, and some are highly impacted by this event. Does it suck? Hell yes, I am going stir crazy at home haha... Will we be alright after this passes? Of course. As humans we adapt and grow stronger every day... Should we be preparing for this to get worse? You betchya! This is not over until there is a vaccine (10-18 months window seems to be the general consensus) that kills the panic. This thing will mutate into something different and come back (stronger or weaker, who knows?) and the fear will incite again. We just have to treat it as the real deal, properly prepare for the worse, and not be disappointed when it doesn't meet expectations
Sounds like you are just parroting the news. Have you personally experienced any of this? The question that needs to be answered is are you personly experiencing any of this first hand or are you just repeating the news?

T

tradebyday

Sounds like you are just parroting the news. Have you personally experienced any of this? The question that needs to be answered is are you personly experiencing any of this first hand or are you just repeating the news?
I just gave you examples if you bothered to read. Have a family friend that has it, her coworker that probably gave it to her just passed away from it, and I know nurses and doctors at my local hospital that are not only dealing with the issues of inflated emergency rooms visits, but are transparent with me on the details of what might be coming. I worked at the Sacramento International Airport in California for a rental car agency, that has since furloughed everyone right now. We had several cars returned where the customers thought they may have gotten covid-19 so we had hem park the cars away from everything and did not touch them. Several of those customers phoned back that they in fact had tested positive for covid-19. Who knows how many could have contracted it on the plane after hey went to catch flights. We do not know how many people we brush up against or come in contact with on a daily basis. What you may not know since apparently you don't believe that news can actually provide you with real information, is that the CDC had sent out millions of testing kits that did not even work, so they had to reach out to third party sources to fix their screw up. Look it up. The more info you take in the more informed you are, and maybe you can become a highly successful trader with all that information. I am not getting this info off of Facebook or twitter, I am not watching CNN, FOX, or some other "national" news sites as my source for covid-19 news. I talk to real people in the trenches of all this and watch my local news to know what is immediately impacting my area. I merely added extra conjecture on what to expect to come, as the virus is very much real. It's potential to come back before a vaccine is produced is real. The threat is real. Now do I live in fear. HAHA no. I am pissed I can't work right now, this whole thing has put a pause on my ability to pursue my next job since I can not take my licensing tests (testing centers closed), and I am bored out of my mind at home. "I am a young healthy male/female with zero chance of infecting any elderly person in my life, so why should I care about anybody else? I will just go out and hang out with my friends, come in close contact with everyone and completely disregard everyone else's health." Because that is the projection I receive by people that act like this is fake. But I understand why things are the way they are, as much as i hate it. I do not live in fear of the virus, but I do not go around touching everything I see, out of respect for other's health

H

HighBredCloud

VIP
@tradebyday I have seen regular people post video of hospitals in their area...including in California and they are quiet. Its not the war zone that the media is depicting. Here in Chicago they are turning McCormick Place into additional hospital with beds everywhere...Yet hospitals here are also not the war zone that's being portrayed. I don't know what to think anymore...There are people who say a virus is not a living thing and the only way to get it is to get injected...like a flu shot. There's a patent for the Corona virus...Is this planned in an election year after many unsuccessful attempts to remove the President from office? Is China flexing their muscles because they don't like the Trade Deal and are willing to collapse the world economies if they don't get their way? Is there something behind the scenes that is happening that we are not aware because we have too much focus on the virus?

T

tradebyday

@tradebyday I have seen regular people post video of hospitals in their area...including in California and they are quiet. Its not the war zone that the media is depicting. Here in Chicago they are turning McCormick Place into additional hospital with beds everywhere...Yet hospitals here are also not the war zone that's being portrayed. I don't know what to think anymore...There are people who say a virus is not a living thing and the only way to get it is to get injected...like a flu shot. There's a patent for the Corona virus...Is this planned in an election year after many unsuccessful attempts to remove the President from office? Is China flexing their muscles because they don't like the Trade Deal and are willing to collapse the world economies if they don't get their way? Is there something behind the scenes that is happening that we are not aware because we have too much focus on the virus?
I am not depicting anything like a "warzone" so I do not know why people even use that word. I said emergency room visits are crazy and not all of the people need to be there, so of course hospital beds will be empty, because they'll be turned away after a quick check on their false alarms or mild symptoms will be just told to stay home. They need he beds for the real emergency's that could still happen like car accidents, shootings, etc. But nurses and doctors still have to see these people to avoid law suits of neglect, which is running them down. I think you should do some research on that patent and you will realize that is kinda irrelevant to this situation, as it is not a vaccine, it is simple he virus itself (which if not mistaken is a different strain than what we're dealing with anyways). I did say the conspiracies in regards to how or why the virus started are fine. Because really how much will we ever know. Did China manufacture this and screw up safety protocol? Is it all a ploy to mess with elections and show Trump just wasn't up to the task of a real emergency? Bio-terrorism gone wrong? I don't think we'll ever be told the truth, even if anyone ever finds out the truth. But again I am not scared, nor am I concerned of what is to come out of this. I would prefer a recession as it is a great buying opportunity. But the virus is real, people are going crazy and DO NOT need to be stockpiling 6 months worth of food in their house as supply chains won't be shutting down. That said, people need to have common sense, respect personal hygiene and just chill out for a month so we can all go back to work May 1st. Because unless everyone gets on board, they'll keep prolonging all of this

T

Trader Raider

VIP
@HighBredCloud, heard on the news yesterday that volume in ERs in my city is down because people are being told NOT to go to ER unless they're at death's door. This time is being used to prepare for expected surge of medical emergencies in the next 2 weeks. I use a scanner to judge what's going on instead of relying on politicized news. I'm not hearing an increase in scanner traffic in my area. You can go to Broadcastify or other sites to listen to EMS runs in various places if you don't have a scanner.

TroyX

TroyX

VIP
Sup all, prob be my only post ever lol.
My wife is on the frontline working at one of the hospitals here in NY .
She`s good so far thank God but her coworker was just diagnosed positive a few days ago .
I knew a few ppl that passed and am friends with a few first responders that's been getting slammed out here.
A friend of mine who works for the DoD was quarantined with his family of 7....that gotta be rough.
Asides from me losing money each day and trying to figure out how teachers put up with my kids , Im still processing all that's happening around me.
I'm just grateful for all the love i still see during this crisis .

Be safe and God Bless y`all.

H

HighBredCloud

VIP
I don't know...seriously. I get the fact the the virus is real...BUT is media purposely fear mongering people and making things seem a lot worse than they are in order to tank the economy on purpose since that is the ONLY thing that Trump constantly gloats about? Take away the economy and what leg can he stand on come re-election? The media is radio silent on basically ANY positive accomplishments coming from this administration and only reports the negatives and out of context quotes and sound bytes...Many people have no idea about what the Trump administration accomplished.

Regardless of political views of everyone in here...I think we can all agree that we have lost our basic right of freedom hopefully we can see how much control the government has over us. The part that really scares me is the extent that the political parties will go to to stay in power. The hit that the economy will take because of this will impact small business and even large corporations. You guys remember how in 2016 people were saying that a recession is near? Makes you think...

T

tradebyday

Oh no doubt the fear mongering is ridiculous! Which is why stores have been emptied when they didn't need to be. Trust me when I say this (as I have watched most of the live Trump talks in real time), Trump was not prepared to handle this and has done a terrible job of both relaying information and quelling the fears of the people. Now I don't know how other presidents would handle an outbreak of this scale as Obama just had the very deadly, but less impactful on a population scale, ebola virus. It is not a fair comparison. But other countries were prepared and/or handled the situation with care, and if I were to grade him against them, he'd get a big ol' F just like the leadership in China. Politics aside, the economy is heading toward an 18month recession type event (funny the vaccine should be done about that time for you conspiracy lovers haha) and though some places will take harder hits than others, on a personal level we should be prepared. We saw 2008, so we know when things do recover, where the money is. Lets go get the GAINS! Here's to long term wealth and prosperity to those in the ThinkScript community

M

mailbagman2000

When you replay to anyone on this thread please state where you are in the country. I live in central PA. Only 8 case's in our county. I live a mile from our regional hospital that has a testing site. I go by there once a day and there is NO one waiting to be tested. Only hype around here is by the media.

T

Trader Raider

VIP
I think this thread demonstrates that EVERYTHING in the U.S. has become politicized. My final thought on the matter is that there isn't another country on earth I'd rather be in to ride out this epidemic. If you've ever experienced the health care system in other countries then you know what I'm talking about.

Y'all stay healthy! And @TroyX, please thank your wife for her service to the sick! Prayers up for her continued health and well-being.

subharmonic

subharmonic

I agree there is something "off" about whole situation, but watch people in the produce section of a market before/during this. It is a surprise we have not had different major outbreaks in the past. Some people are just gross and have no disregard to acting sanitary in public.
At the end of the day, these are my own opinions with only my own brain and what sources I have chosen to believe:
  • I do not think the virus is man-made/weaponized or that ilk, or 5G energy waves
  • The virus is unique in its ability to spread unchecked for days at a time, it needs to be respected, the general public needs to step up on its own to keep our rights from being infridged further than they are starting to be
  • Governments (and people behind the curtain) have and will continue to control population as they can grab power under the guise of security
  • Even the US government (keep in mind this is people abusing a great experiment that is the USA) has proven to abuse power and be cold and calculating to see what they have on their hands - Hiroshima/Nagasaki left alone to see the effect of the bomb(also was it really necessary)/weaponizing the IRS on political opponents/ATF records not being deleted when they should be/Japanese citizens in camps/broken treaties with native tribe(not to mention brutal massacres)/Ruby Ridge/Patriot Act abuses/etc - of course none of those examples are clear cut) so we will end a little worse another erosion of our rights, government will be bigger, and our children will get the can kicked to them to pay it - this is not a politically statement for administrations it is just what has occurred
  • Doing what I can: dad/husband duties, making sure that those around me have enough to get by, being thankful I have a job until my trading gets better, staying away from people besides those in my house to protect my work from shutting down, helping those who are getting scared, trying to put a smile of anyone's face I can, being part of my communities including this one, listening to what everyone has to say about Covid19, and learning skills in between (Python/neural networks/refining my trading system/speed reading/memory improvements/wealth and goal strategies)

Like @Trader Raider said there would be no where else I would want to be. Especially in ND even if we went from 2 weeks of spring to a blizzard in 2 days.

H

HighBredCloud

VIP
Not sure how many of you saw this...BUT...There is something going on behind the scenes that we the general public don't know about.

YungTraderFromMontana

YungTraderFromMontana

I am just curious...Are the hospitals in the rest of USA overwhelmed with Corona patients like the news is reporting? Does anyone personally know anyone infected? I am all about conspiracy theories...and this smells funny. Anyone see Event 201 on YouTube? So whose getting vaccinated against COVID-19 once its available?
I know people who have it and I live in NJ. For reference I go to a school of 800 kids and I know 2 personally who got it along with their whole seperate family's. There could be many more that kept that they got it on the low or I never heard about but I couldn't imagine more then like 10 kids having it.

YungTraderFromMontana

YungTraderFromMontana

Also I know you have doubts about the severity of it but I can't think of one reason why someone would want to exaggerate case numbers. Unless they are being terroristic etc.

H

HighBredCloud

VIP
I know people who have it and I live in NJ. For reference I go to a school of 800 kids and I know 2 personally who got it along with their whole seperate family's. There could be many more that kept that they got it on the low or I never heard about but I couldn't imagine more then like 10 kids having it.
I feel like a lot of people might have already had corona virus without even know...I know I got sick back in December with a very bad cold...I was sick for like 2 weeks...and a lot of people I know also were sick just as bad. As far as who would want to exaggerate the case numbers...First you need to ask yourself if you ever heard of the media going nuts about how many deaths are caused to the common flu...I had no idea how many people died of flu on annual basis without Googling it.

Second...isn't it just convenient that all of a sudden to come out with such a virus in an election year? It all seems rather coincidental that right after Trump was acquitted from his impeachment case...that the Democrats remained silent until the Corona virus emerged...When Trump got off its was almost as if they were expecting it. My guess is this is all done on purpose to tank the world economy and blame Trump for the virus so that he has no leg to stand on come election time. If you think about it how accidental was it to have the virus originate in China? Its safe to say that China does not want to see Trump re-elected...and neither to the Democrats...China wants to remain the worlds manufacturing superpower...

Remember the old saying...An enemy of my enemy is my friend. China working with the Democrats and the fake news media to get rid of Trump in November. Its really sad if you think about it because I don't see a good candidate to replace Trump...Sanders had a heart attack and Biden doesn't even know what office he's running for...And once again the DNC screwed Bernie in favor of Biden...Biden also mentioned that his VP will be a women...watch he'll announce Hillary as his running mate...little does he know of his future suicide has already been planned if that is to happen.

YungTraderFromMontana

YungTraderFromMontana

@HighBredCloud a lot of that video seems to be fearmongering. I have cousins that live in southern California and the fires are very much real. The theory that forest fires aren't the cause of the damage can easily be proven with accessible footage taken of the many fires. Also fires can do extensive damage and exert massive power because of the extreme winds caused by them
. Secondly the mercury being in vaccines thing is true but not the same to the mercury we consider dangerous; it actually has an altered molecular structure that makes it harmless. Then also there are multiple of the examples in the video that are out of context and manipulated. I'm not saying they're false but they are extremely manipulated. For example president Obama's administration did drop a bomb every 20 minutes. This statistic although is not out of the ordinary for presidents as Trump's administration dropped one every 12 minutes in 2019. They forgot to include critical information like this to make it a fair argument. I'm not going to right an essay but the "invaded 7 countries" thing is also extremely biased. This counts invading countries as dropping bombs on terroristic groups that don't even have control of the country. If you use the same guidelines many other presidents as well as trump have "invaded" a similar amount. Trump has currently bombed 7 different countries as well. Lastly the thing about 9/11 being a hoax just makes no sense. I have parents who worked in nyc who saw the smoke rising from the buildings the day it happened. There is footage of planes striking the buildings. If you think it was a hoax and done by the government why would the government want to severely damage the economy and kill thousands of people? Not much is worth that price to the government.