Convert Thandicator from TradingView to ToS

H

HighBredCloud

VIP
@BenTen I keep forgetting to ask but can't reply to the Advanced Market Moves indicator since they are all closed...BUT does that indicator come with the lower study of the RSI crossing the MA when you purchase it or is it strictly the arrows? I am a visual person and I like to follow the arrows with the actual study to see how far in relation the RSI is to the MA...Please let me know.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@HighBredCloud Just the visual arrows along with supply and demand zones. There is no lower study.

H

HighBredCloud

VIP
@HighBredCloud Just the visual arrows along with supply and demand zones. There is no lower study.
OK I see...Is the original version of the AMM still available in VIP to download? That one did come with the lower study as I recall. I think the main differences between the two are the supply and demand zones like you stated and the visual arrows on the upper study...right? And if so does the upper study arrows follow the lower study of the previous version AMM?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@HighBredCloud The original version of AMM is also included in the new version. It's turned off by default but you can always turn it back on.

H

HighBredCloud

VIP
@HighBredCloud The original version of AMM is also included in the new version. It's turned off by default but you can always turn it back on.
@BenTen I just upgraded my account...will I get an e-mail with access to VIP so I can download this indicator? The following e-mail said that I will have access once my payment has been approved...how long does that take? I was hoping to do some tests this weekend to be ready for Monday...

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@HighBredCloud Got it. I will send you the script via private message :)