Convert Ninjatrader 8 plugin to TOS?

S

Saylarr

Hi, I'm new to the forum, so I don't know if this post really goes here, so I apologize if it doesn't.

I am looking for someone to help me convert a Ninjatrader 8 Plugin to TOS, it is a very valuable plugin and I am willing to share it with whoever helps me.

Sorry for my English, I am using the translator.

Cheers

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Saylarr Rather than just asking, I recommend posting the actual script itself here as well so our members can take a look.

V

VicD

@Saylarr, If you say which indicator, I can find it for you. There are actual forums and groups with TONS of NJ Scripts (I'm assuming that's what you mean when you say plugin, the code the makes thing happen or shows pictures). But your post is very vague. like 80% of the time even paid indicators can be found and or hacked together.

C

convertiblejay

@Saylarr, If you say which indicator, I can find it for you. There are actual forums and groups with TONS of NJ Scripts (I'm assuming that's what you mean when you say plugin, the code the makes thing happen or shows pictures). But your post is very vague. like 80% of the time even paid indicators can be found and or hacked together.
can you list the site so i can dig through?

S

Saylarr

@Saylarr Rather than just asking, I recommend posting the actual script itself here as well so our members can take a look.
It is difficult to put the code, because I do not have it whole! It is a plugin (set of indicators to form a trading system) that I want to crack and go to TOS, that's why I was asking if there is any expert who can help me with that. It would be necessary to first crack it or try to extract the formulas from the code and then transcribe it to TOS

S

Saylarr

Rather, it would be to crack it or obtain the base code and formula of the indicators, and then transcribe them to Thinkscript. If you want I can pass it to you privately. I do not want to openly upload it because the person who did it and its programmers usually hang in these forums and I do not want access to other plugins to be blocked.
sorry for my english, I am using the translator

V

VicD

Rather, it would be to crack it or obtain the base code and formula of the indicators, and then transcribe them to Thinkscript. If you want I can pass it to you privately. I do not want to openly upload it because the person who did it and its programmers usually hang in these forums and I do not want access to other plugins to be blocked.
sorry for my english, I am using the translator
fine send it to me, it is probably publicly available somewhere else. there are ton of forums and chat rooms and git

V

VicD

No idea. Message me on discord HIDDEN or actually just post the indicator photo and name here. I will give you a 90% guarantee that the code is already available and public. If not on TOS, NJ, there is probably a copy there of it in TradingView. Honestly, I have the whole Simpler Trading suite just cause someone shared a chart and the indicators came with it on a now dead trading forum that got archived. People don't actually what they are doing most of the time.

Last edited:
S

Saylarr

No idea. Message me on discord VictoriaD#7975 or actually just post the indicator photo and name here. I will give you a 90% guarantee that the code is already available and public. If not on TOS, NJ, there is probably a copy there of it in TradingView. Honestly, I have the whole Simpler Trading suite just cause someone shared a chart and the indicators came with it on a now dead trading forum that got archived. People don't actually what they are doing most of the time.

Okay, I already sent the friend request to Discord. As soon as you accept me, I will give you the data or if you want the indicator itself