Convert encoded Mt4 to Thinkscript

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
There is a reason why it's encoded. And since it is encoded we wouldn't be able to convert it for you.

rad14733

rad14733

VIP
I Have an MT4 indicator that I need to be transferred to Thinkorswim. The main issue is that the indicator is encoded.
Well, the code is encrypted for a reason - it is considered licensed or proprietary and NOT Public Domain... There are actual laws that protect proprietary code...

I tell you this because back in the mid-1980's I was writing software, back before there was an easy way to protect your code... I even advertised it in computer magazines... I also had a computer club that met monthly... At one meeting I sold several members copies of my software... Two days later I received a call for support from someone who I knew hadn't purchased a copy... When I asked where he got the software he was reluctant to say but I knew that the president of another computer club had been at my meeting and had purchased a copy... I also knew that he was having a meeting the evening following my meeting... Putting things together I called the potential culprit at the newspaper he worked at and confronted him... Come to find out he had given away more pirated copies of my software in one evening than I had sold to date...!!! He essentially put me out of business, leaving me with thousands of dollars in advertising to pay for with not enough returns to turn a profit... So you should be able to understand my stance on copyright, proprietary license, or whatever you want to call it... I call it pirating, plain and simple... Don't be THAT guy...!!! Nuff said...!!! :mad:

Posted while BenTen was replying...