Can We Develop This For TOS ?

T

Topas

To all TOS Developers
First of all thank you all for all this awesome studies we are getting every week / day. Simply Out Standing ....
I would like to present this MASTER PATTERN .... I have tested it manually since i do not have the software ATS Developed, works very well
If we could code this for think or swim ... would be awesome.

Please watch closely to learn more about this Price Action Market Cycle Strategy. I have tested it but you are more then welcome to test it manually and please post your opinion. I think, this is worth coding it to TOS ....

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
If you have watched the video, tested it on your own, and found good results with it, please write your own experience, show examples of real charts, etc. That way we can get a better understanding and potentially save some time.

T

Topas

OK I will post some charts as i find some new opportunity in upcoming weeks ... thanks

markos

markos

VIP
Warehouse
@Topas I can't see what you are looking at because of all of the other studies cluttering the currency pairs. Please consider cleaning them up.

T

Topas

@Topas I can't see what you are looking at because of all of the other studies cluttering the currency pairs. Please consider cleaning them up.
please watch the video first ... that will make things more clear and understandable thanks

H

horserider

VIP
Warehouse

Just playing around to see what I can come up with to kinda match. Let me know what you think. 15 min chart with 4 hour SMA and working on consolidation areas.

T

Topas

Just playing around to see what I can come up with to kinda match. Let me know what you think. 15 min chart with 4 hour SMA and working on consolidation areas.
Looks Good, keep on playing ... I have an idea ...Let me see if i could do something with ... will post it

S

skynetgen

Warehouse
Very curious how you calculate avg price ( the white line)

H

horserider

VIP
Warehouse
high of box + low of box divided by2

S

skynetgen

Warehouse
high of box + low of box divided by2
And box itself is fixed length? I was thinking volume POC would be natural area for that kind of line. But the period is something I am wondering about - naturally it should be tied to higher fractal. But what if previous fixed length was trend (and not contraction/expansion)

Last edited: