ThinkorSwim Bookmap Order Flow

Yes, i am one of the beta testers for thinkorswim (im just a trader, i dont work at TD, but they selected me) it is the normal full bookmap, all the levels ..u can see some images of it from today on my twitter @realbrianwatt

I saw the post and it's pretty exciting to see! Do you know if the Iceberg/Stop Run tracker will be included or is it something extra we (as TOS users), will have to pay separate for?

@Miket There are the Level II and Time & Sales if you considered them orderflow.
Do you know if anything like Footprint charts are available TOS?
Like this:
Footprint-Chart-Stock-Market-Reversal.png

In my experience this is a powerful tool in Ninja Trader and would love to see something like this on TOS.

What's the closest thing we have to orderflow that someone is using and happy with.

I’ve been running Bookmap for a while now and it’s definitely a nice piece of software with good functionalities but in my opinion, it’s too pricey with all the datafeeds and it also lacks some features like footprints so i’ve decided to let it go.

Looking into some other alternatives right now like Sierra.

I'm opening an account with Sierra Chart this week. Looking forward to their footprint and order flow tools that TOS lacks.

Anyone have more info on BookMap release, I saw a guy using it with TOS a couple weeks back.

Bookmap integrated in TOS is now shared with a limited group of users until it is ready for mass deployment. TD Ameritrade will announce when it is available for general public use. You can follow the ThinkorSwim announcements to check up on its official release.

there are many of other better services that offer the same and more for $40 including level 3.

Provided we will not need to add external data feeds, i consider $40 to be a cheap option for what you get. But like @Sammy800 mentioned above, there is currently no iceberg and perhaps they will have two packages/prices like Bookmap already offers now with Global & Global+ where only the latter has iceberg.

For heatmap/liquidity levels i think Bookmap is still the best option out there. I´ve tried Sierra which also have a heatmap and it works similar but i still think i prefer BM for this feature alone.
But Sierra is a much better option for overall orderflow analysis. They have everything, DOM, Market Profile, Volume Profile and the one i use the most, Footprints/Number Bars.

Personally going forward, i will prob use both Sierra & Bookmap provided the $40 pricing model will be applied with no extra data feed costs.
But i´m still learning Sierra which has TONS of customization options so i might only use Sierra for everything if i can make the Heatmap work in the same way as BM.

Provided we will not need to add external data feeds, i consider $40 to be a cheap option for what you get. But like @Sammy800 mentioned above, there is currently no iceberg and perhaps they will have two packages/prices like Bookmap already offers now with Global & Global+ where only the latter has iceberg.

For heatmap/liquidity levels i think Bookmap is still the best option out there. I´ve tried Sierra which also have a heatmap and it works similar but i still think i prefer BM for this feature alone.
But Sierra is a much better option for overall orderflow analysis. They have everything, DOM, Market Profile, Volume Profile and the one i use the most, Footprints/Number Bars.

Personally going forward, i will prob use both Sierra & Bookmap provided the $40 pricing model will be applied with no extra data feed costs.
But i´m still learning Sierra which has TONS of customization options so i might only use Sierra for everything if i can make the Heatmap work in the same way as BM.
Thanks for your feedback. I still think the Global plus is the better option beacuse it has everthing in it. This version of BM doesn't give you all the bells and whistles. The S/R can be used instead of Heatmap. If I can't see the iceberg orders what do I do with BM?

Thanks for your feedback. I still think the Global plus is the better option beacuse it has everthing in it. This version of BM doesn't give you all the bells and whistles. The S/R can be used instead of Heatmap. If I can't see the iceberg orders what do I do with BM?
i'm curious to see what it looks like. ... can you post a screenshot of the TOS Bookmap?

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.