AverageDailyRange - Daily only

Camus1612

Hey, I'm trying to take an ADR script and make it showing only the daily range (even if I'm on 4H timeframe for example). The problem is that what the script shows is 105% of the current price (SPY is 401.72 and ADR shows 424.62).
JavaScript:
input length = 14;
input high = FundamentalType.High;
input low = FundamentalType.Low;

plot ADR = MovingAverage(AverageType.wilders, fundamental(high-low,period = AggregationPeriod.DAY), length);
ADR.SetDefaultColor(GetColor(6));

AddLabel (yes, "ADR:" + round((ADR) , 3), Color.light_green);

AddLabel (yes, "ADR:" + Round((ADR / close) * 100, 3) + "%", Color.light_green);
Thanks in advance

Solution
Hey, I'm trying to take an ADR script and make it showing only the daily range (even if I'm on 4H timeframe for example). The problem is that what the script shows is 105% of the current price (SPY is 401.72 and ADR shows 424.62).
JavaScript:
input length = 14;

plot ADR = MovingAverage(AverageType.wilders, fundamental(high-low,period = AggregationPeriod.DAY), length);

AddLabel (yes, "ADR:" + Round((ADR / close) * 100, 3) + "%", Color.light_green);
Thanks in advance

Try this that identifies each fundamental price with the period

Ruby:
input length = 14;
input...

SleepyZ

VIP
Lifetime
JavaScript:
input length = 14;

Thanks in advance

Try this that identifies each fundamental price with the period

Ruby:
input length = 14;

plot ADR = MovingAverage(AverageType.wilders, fundamental(high, period=aggregationPeriod.DAY)-fundamental(low,period = AggregationPeriod.DAY), length);

Solution