Anyone Know What This Indicator Is?

G

Gee

Hi,

I'm trying to find this indicator but I don't know its name or where to find it. It uses a series of colour arrows across multiple timeframes. Some are referred to as "Super Arrows" and the indicator has an equilibrium line. I've attached a link to a screenshot if that helps.

Many thanks.

S

Shaishen

Screenshot is somewhat grainy - but I figured out the GBPUSD chart location/time and added all the arrow indies I have on my platform - could be anything like TTM scalper - HullMA arrows - LinRegCurve - PPS - Supertrend. You can tweak till you get the arrow as close as possible to the "perfect" entry location.
Arrows usually repaint. Those brilliantly smart arrows you see in hindsight don't show up in real time on the charts. But who knows, perhaps somebody has figured out how to produce real time entry arrows.
Some traders use arrows on lower time frames as alert for their higher trading time frame. Example alert arrow on 5 minute - trading time frame 15 minute.
If trading FX, metatrader4 is the better option imo. It offers an inexhaustible number of indicators - TradingView is another option.

M

mrmac

VIP
Hi,

I'm trying to find this indicator but I don't know its name or where to find it. It uses a series of colour arrows across multiple timeframes. Some are referred to as "Super Arrows" and the indicator has an equilibrium line. I've attached a link to a screenshot if that helps.

Many thanks.
Are these your charts? The donchian is easy but the arrows are something I have been looking for and tried loads of different indicators but not been able to replicate.
The lines are EMA's, set to around 9 and 55
The yellow arrows are some sort of exhaustion but the pink and red/yellow seem to suggest volume or buying/selling pressure.

Last edited:
M

mrmac

VIP
@Gee I've seen other versions of this, would you mind telling us where you saw it please? This is a phenomenal strategy