Alerts for Stock share for up or down price

rad14733

Staff member
VIP
@rashmeetkaur The simplest method might be to create a Scan that monitors a specific Watchlist, Create and Alert for the Scan Results and adjust how you want the Alert to function, and Save the Scan... I have one running right now that alerts me whenever a symbol in my Watchlist meets the Scan criteria...

rashmeetkaur

@rashmeetkaur The simplest method might be to create a Scan that monitors a specific Watchlist, Create and Alert for the Scan Results and adjust how you want the Alert to function, and Save the Scan... I have one running right now that alerts me whenever a symbol in my Watchlist meets the Scan criteria...
Thanks

can i specific percentage in this ? like also display 2 % down or 5 % up something like this ?

rad14733

Staff member
VIP
Thanks

can i specific percentage in this ? like also display 2 % down or 5 % up something like this ?

The Stock Hacker Scanner is quite flexible... You can either use the Condition Wizard or you can write your own Thinkscript code... You can also reference Studies and select individual Plots... Get in there and play around... There are also a few videos here in the forums, in the Thinkorswim Learning Center, and on YouTube... Creating Scans is actually a good method of learning basic Thinkscript coding... You can't break anything so just experiment and se what you can discover... If you have specific questions, just ask and we'll help you along...