A column to show current market value of my position

tiflyer2

VIP
So I am looking to add a column that shows the market value of my positions in the position statement window under the activity and position tab. Is there a default one or I need to create a custom code for it.

rad14733

VIP
@tiflyer2 Have you checked all of the available columns for the Current Account Positions watchlist...??? I always have P/L Open, Avg Price, and Pos Qty columns in place and when I was swing trading I also used P/L Day...

tiflyer2

VIP
@tiflyer2 Have you checked all of the available columns for the Current Account Positions watchlist...??? I always have P/L Open, Avg Price, and Pos Qty columns in place and when I was swing trading I also used P/L Day...
Yes, I have all those columns but I would like to see the dollar value of my positions. As much as the thinkorswim app sucks, it shows right on the home screen the dollar value of the positions along with the gain/loss for the day.

rad14733

VIP
There is no way to get a total of your current positions... That is what the Home Screen and Monitor Screen are intended for... You could detach the Monitor Panel into a separate window and set it to the tab that best suits you needs...

tiflyer2

VIP
There is no way to get a total of your current positions... That is what the Home Screen and Monitor Screen are intended for... You could detach the Monitor Panel into a separate window and set it to the tab that best suits you needs...
I think there is a misunderstanding here...I would like to add a column for market value for each stock I hold. I can't find a default one so unless I missed it, I will have to create a custom code which is simply the avg price times the quantity of shares. I just don't know how to code on thinkorswim to create it myself.
Market-Value.jpg

tiflyer2

VIP
I think there is a misunderstanding here...I would like to add a column for market value for each stock I hold. I can't find a default one so unless I missed it, I will have to create a custom code which is simply the avg price times the quantity of shares. I just don't know how to code on thinkorswim to create it myself.
Market-Value.jpg

Okay, problem solved. There is already a default column for it. Its called "net liquidity". Thanks